This course will be brought to you by Rachel Doyle proprietor of award winning Rara Photography.
- Pad & pen
- Morning tea/coffee
- Printed handouts
- Understand shutter speeds
- Understand aperture & depth of field
- Understanding ISO
- Understand focus points
- Understand your cameras settings
- Understand lighting (Studio & Natural)
- Understand different lenses, filters, tripods & other accessories.
- Basic Retouching Skills
- How to improve your images
- Afternoon practical garden & portraiture studio session
- Top ten photography tips
This photography course is a fantastic all round beginners pack!
Course Fee : €180
Course Date : 24th June 2018 (9.45am-5pm)
Contact Rachel via email email@example.com or phone / text 0862280436.
From here there will be continual workshops focusing on:
- Studio Portraiture
- Food Photography
- Product Photography
- Advanced Camera settings
- The Business of Photography
- Learning how to read your client
- Whats appropriate and whats not
- How to market your business
- Sticking to a style of photography to increase brand awareness
- How to create an image which gets attention
- Pricing your work
- Separating it from being a hobby
- Separating yourself from the Business
- and so much more..
Deposit of €50 required to secure your place. It’s going to be great!!
If you have a camera please bring along, If not there will be a spare camera for you to use.